Completed 4 gens, had iri chase and I wasnt at the top for score

Honestly this alone irritates me, the fact I am on every gen when completed for most of it or even the full gen as well as leading on huge chases I still dont get as many points as the other players who rush hooks, trade hooks straight away, waste pallets etc. Why is someone that plays the most inefficient way such as self caring after every hit, farming hooks and just leaving asap when the gates are powered rewarded more than someone that does the gens for people to escape, leads on huge chases without wasting pallets while being left to die on hook while they escape... (an escape they wouldn't get if I didn't do nearly all the gen progress)

Yeah just venting tbh, still kinda stupid though

Comments

  • This is a good example why the 8k Category Cap should be removed. Like, someone has maxed out on Objective Points, but still someone has to do Gens, so they do the Gens to actually win the game, but they dont get any points for it. This is just wrong IMO.

  • Thank people who said people doing gens shouldn't be rewarded for gen rushing Behavior made this dumb change because of it.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This is a good example why the 8k Category Cap should be removed. Like, someone has maxed out on Objective Points, but still someone has to do Gens, so they do the Gens to actually win the game, but they dont get any points for it. This is just wrong IMO.

    It's not like I was just jumping from gen to gen either I even maxed out chaser but no one was even doing gens during most of my chases, everyone was just rushing hooks/trading or being self caring in a corner. It's like if you play well and smart you get punished so I'm at a loss

  • I noticed this too, either I get tunneled and somehow my death cost killer 4 Gens and all my team mates escape. All I get is 9k and include 8k Boldness in it.

    Or Im being alone on a side doing 3-4 Gen so other 3 taking heat. All I get is 9k that include 8k Objective in it.

    I know for the gameplay health that everyone should do everything alittle. But many times killer just force you run the whole game.

  • Wait, people actually care about who earned the most BP?