Im back

Back in red rank that is. I got a rank reset to rank 9 and with roughly one pip per game i finally arrived at rank 4. It was an interesting journey. With constant 2min chases and almost no gens get done at the start, green ranks who knew what to do against camping killer and a team which almost made me dc.

How was your experience?

Comments

  • I really wish they'd make rank reset opt out.

  • I was rank 1 on both and got deranked to 9 with both. And right now I am at rank 6 also with both sides and games are getting better for survivor and harder for killer again. But the green ranks were something else for sure.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I really wish they'd make rank reset opt out.

    Yh but right now almost everyone would reach red ranks then. Now its only the bad player who play a lot.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I was rank 1 on both and got deranked to 9 with both. And right now I am at rank 6 also with both sides and games are getting better for survivor and harder for killer again. But the green ranks were something else for sure.

    Im still rank 8 with killer bc i played mostly survivor, but i have a high chance to get red rank survivor.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2208971#Comment_2208971

    Yh but right now almost everyone would reach red ranks then. Now its only the bad player who play a lot.

    True. I think most players would still opt in. It's just that I don't enjoy the lower rank killer games. That and I don't play survivor as often anymore so the resets make Solo so much more painful.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2208977#Comment_2208977

    True. I think most players would still opt in. It's just that I don't enjoy the lower rank killer games. That and I don't play survivor as often anymore so the resets make Solo so much more painful.

    Yh i see that many players lose interest in red rank after they reached rank 1 for the first time. But in the end mmr will make rank reset meaningless anyway.