Boring Killers...
Whenever I hear survivor players say X killer is so boring to go against I just laugh my butt off.
Why is the killer boring? Oh because the killer is either good/know what they're doing is why they are boring?
Simple... Just learn to adapt and get better instead of crying that X killer should be nerfed.
Every killer in the game has counters. Take your time to understand the killers instead of just saying they're boring because you're not winning the game.
Comments
I find clown pretty boring to go against, and I find blight interesting. Clearly I secretly think clown is OP
Dude, people are allowed to have their own opinions.
I, for one, think Wraith is the most boring killer in this game, but do I think he should be nerfed? No.
I don't think this is correct.
For example, the killer I hate most is Ghostface. In my opinion, he is extremely boring and frustrating to play against. However, I've felt like this since his PTB and back then he was the weakest killer in the game, mind you.
Just because I dislike something, doesn't mean it is OP. Everyone has a different opinion.
The Nurse and the Spirit is more boring to play against. In my opinion.
You hate when people...express their opinion? You'll fit right in, welcome to the forums.
I am not taking money from anyone for give them fun game. So i will play with any killer i wanna. If you do not wanna play against me, suicide and give me more easy game. :)
While a lot of people use the unfun argument as an excuse to get a killer nerfed, complaints are still justified.
Like I hate michael and would do lots to get him removed due to how much I hate him.
I can totally see why people don't like playing against spirit, personally I don't find her that bad. End of the day its subjective what is fun for someone.
I never liked when people try to use the "Its unfun" argument as justification to try to get a killer nerfed.
What is fun or not is purely subjective and thus has no place in(Attempted) objective information focused balance decisions.
Personally I find The Clown to be boring to go against(I don't like predropping and I can't time going in and out to avoid the anti loop like I can for The Doctor/Deathslinger) and I suck at facing him but even I know he still needs buffs.
A slinger has counters in a 1v1? Sure buddy if you think slinger has counters in chase.
You don't outplay the slinger misses that is not a counter.
And I think when people say stuff like boring killer it usually means on how they play, you know like freddy with old slowdown addons + gen regression perks, or you know, stridor spirit.
So what the hell were you getting at then? Because you literally said you hate when people call a killer boring because it's a subjective statement.
I can agree with that for example Deathslinger is understandably frustrating in the 1 vs 1. But he's lackluster everywhere else. The only killer in need of major nerfs is Spirit.
Break LoS and keep distance. Always keep objects inbetween you and the Deathslinger as well so when he does land a shoot, you have a chance to break the chain. You can even bait a Deathslinger into a shoot by faking where you are going to go, it can work especially when you are heading towards a pallet or vault where the Deathslinger is likely going to aim at.
All killers have counterplay. Some have more than others. Using an excuse that you can't counter certain killers is just an excuse to not get better.
Break los against slinger, always keep stuff in between...... How is that a counter? Bad map rng and you are done? And a slinger missing a shot is not a counter they just missed.
I can't tell if you are either trolling or serious about that.
Next thing you are going to say "look at spirit shards" right?
So basically you don't want to bother learning how to play against a killer and then cry that they are uncounterable.
Explain how is that a counter? Those aren't counters, "but bruh just put a rock between you and the slinger" that is not a counter.
And exactly how am I crying? There is no counter in a 1v1, "make them miss" yeah that is not a counter, nice try though
Deathslinger cannot shoot through rocks.
If you don't see how having a rock between you and the Deathslinger counters his power, then there is no real helping you. You aren't looking to get better, you are looking for an excuse as to why you lost.
"You are not looking to get better" with a killer that has almost to no counter in a 1v1, no survivor input since he can zone you just by existing sure buddy, you must be a great survivor that wins every time against a slinger in a 1v1.
I see, so let me ask another question since you have infinite knowledge and know "counters" what is the counter to spirit? Look at shards?
I know you are going to find an excuse as to why these aren't real counters, but here you go.
Distance. Spirit's phasing has limited duration. If she's far enough away you can make vaults and pallets that she will not be able to phase around. Spirit cannot phase through solid objects so take advantage of this fact.
Ambient Sounds. Spirit largely relies on sounds to locate survivors while phasing. Things like repaired gens and the fire barriers that spawn in LT loops can help hide your own sounds to make it harder for the spirit to locate you.
Double Backing. This is risky, but if you have no other options this isn't a bad idea. You can run back towards where the spirit is phasing if you suspect she is phasing and try to throw her off by veering off to a random direction. Scratch marks are delayed due to latency and sounds when the spirit is on the same position as you are difficult to figure out the direction. Spirit's speed also means it's possible for her to overshoot you if she doesn't realize you are double backing.