Why is sacrificial ward not a more common offering for killer?
I admit that I am salty as all hell right now. I just disconnected from a game for the first time ever in my 650 hours of dead by daylight. I got so damn tilted that I hovered over spirit today.I played 7 games tonight, 6 of them in haddonfield (5 of them were offerings with 2000 hours twitch.tv 4 man, 2 of them were natural) and 1 of them in The Game as Myers (4 man offering also). You can guess how fun those games were. Would it really be gamebreaking if killers were able to put a sacrificial ward 50% of their games? I just don't want to lose games before the match even starts to balanced landing haddonfield or the game anymore man, am I really asking for too much?
Comments
With all the map offerings there are too many possibilities for green bloodwebnodes. But the devs never said anything about that, so it will probably stay.
To be honest, it should have its rarity decreased.
It should be less rare. And be refunded if you don't block a map with it. To much rng for a rare af offering and is completly taking up a offering spot if it hits nothing.
Its always haddonfield. I feel you man
I olny use bps offerings... and when I run out I honetly just stop looking at what I have... XD