Is there a nurse challenge?
Only just got on the game due to a weird outage in the servers but already 3 nurses in a row quite good ones but one tunneled which makes me think there is a challenge for her.
Only just got on the game due to a weird outage in the servers but already 3 nurses in a row quite good ones but one tunneled which makes me think there is a challenge for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There was... Last Tome if I am not mistaken. But then again, if you are in Red Ranks Nurse, Blight and Spirit are pretty much the only killers you see, with the occasional Oni and Huntress.
Ah I see been in red ranks for awhile but this is the first time nurse is popular in my games I guess
What servers are you on? I never see nurse unless I'M the nurse.
SA servers.
Oh ok. I'm in NA, eastern servers. You never see nurses here. If you don't like going against her, I suggest VPNing to get into our servers.
I don't mind going against Nurse, to be honest. It is much better than Ghostface, thats for sure.
Ghost face is just annoying. Buggy power, ugly model, he's short so really hard to window tech, weird pickup animation making flashlight saves harder, etc etc. So yeah, I 100% agree.
Yep, I absolutely despise this killer. I've felt like this since his PTB, and back then he was the weakest killer in the game.
Yup. Same. He's one of my least favorites. The only killer I like less than him is Michael.
I actually like going against Myers, to be honest. My least favourite killers are probably Ghostface and Trickster.
I don't like Michael because he has nothing special about him. He's just an M1 killer.
I do dislike Trickster, but not to the same degree as Ghostie and Mikey
Stick scratched mirror on him and increase his lunge it makes for a decent match as long as you didn't come to win and you just want to freak out the players lol
Can confirm. I'm NA west and there's no Nurses here either. I always thought that crossplay would mean I would get to see more Nurses since I'm on console, but nope. Still barley see her once in two blue moons.
I'm talking about playing against him, not as him lol
Yeah it sucks honestly.
Oh sorry seemed like you were talking about playing as him NVM then I love going against a Myers you never know when he'll pop out from around the corner and when you hear his song it's such a rush to look around and make sure you didn't miss him stalking you.