Hello. I can not login into my account. I got a this: cannot connect to store
Cannot retrive the list of available content
Xbox one
yea i'm getting the exact same thing
I am too
Today, when I attempt to load in it, says cannot connect to the store, I am on the xbox. Is this just me or is this a problem with the servers?
Hey, sorry about this. The team are aware and will hopefully be resolved shortly.
Its ok now
Thanks for the update @Lipike I'll go ahead and close this now.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yea i'm getting the exact same thing
I am too
Today, when I attempt to load in it, says cannot connect to the store, I am on the xbox. Is this just me or is this a problem with the servers?
Hey, sorry about this. The team are aware and will hopefully be resolved shortly.
Its ok now
Thanks for the update @Lipike I'll go ahead and close this now.