Plague HUD Icons

So with the new tome I've been playing Plague a bit more than normal and I've noticed that the Survivor icons on the HUD are somewhat hard to tell apart when it comes to if someone if on hook or on the ground if they are both fully infected.

I can see that the icons are there but it is really hard to tell at a short glance on if someone with a bar under their name is because that's a hook timer or a bleed out timer.

My suggestion is to clean up the infected icon a bit so the red is not as dense that way you can make out the white of the silhouettes for "hook" or "person laying on ground" a bit easier than the rest of the white mixed in with the red.

Also if it is cleaned up a bit it'll be easier to see who the Survivor characters which also gets somewhat muddled when they are covered in red swirls.

Comments