FINALLY! After many years and many attempts...
I HAVE FINALLY BOOPED THE SNOOT.
I HAVE FINALLY BOOPED THE SNOOT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ππΌπ½
Congrats! Did they Pig respect the Boop and give you the hatch? :)
Congratulations, in my killer games, many survivors die in the EGC because they refuse to Boop Da Snoot β They have to impress me to get the gates.
How did it feel ?
Pigs never let me boop it makes me sad.
One pig let me do it. She still camped my teammate to death, but after that she stopped killing.
If you are cute I'll let you boop my snoot, however it doesn't mean I'm going to let you escape.
Nope even better we worked together.