I have no idea. I was doing a generator, heard a heartbeat, crouched, moved closer to the edge ready to drop, and realised I wasn't standing on the floor anymore. So I tested how far I could walk without falling.
Either Kate is a [BAD WORD] goddess, or that structure is bigger than it looks xd
Didn't say she did. I just don't see any appeal to her. Then again I don't see appeal to females in general, so I suppose that my opinion will differ from others.
Didn't say she did. I just don't see any appeal to her. Then again I don't see appeal to females in general, so I suppose that my opinion will differ from others.
While appreciation posts are...well, appreciated, this is definitely something that should be brought to attention over in bug reports. Please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah but Kate can never look this good
#TeamJane
ok...how?
I have no idea. I was doing a generator, heard a heartbeat, crouched, moved closer to the edge ready to drop, and realised I wasn't standing on the floor anymore. So I tested how far I could walk without falling.
Either Kate is a [BAD WORD] goddess, or that structure is bigger than it looks xd
You're right... She looks a lot better than that
Aslong as no one disagrees that Jeff is the best guy in dbd we wont have any trouble with each other.
People just keep forgetting about Yui and I'm not sure why.
But we cant deny he has close competition
That’s not very nice :(
Jane doesn’t have to be small to look good.
And obese isn't the same as thicc. Not by a longshot.
I think you meant to say Elodie instead of yui.
Because let's face it Elodie is the queen and no one can compare to her. And I will fight anyone on this.
#TeamElodie
She’s definitely my second favourite just behind Jane!
You’re right. Doesn’t mean Jane doesn’t look good
Jane looks great. That outfit and hair you have her in is sexy as hell.
I can agree with that!
I wanna mention Laurie because she's my main survivor but i dont think anyone else plays Laurie 😔
Lol
Didn't say she did. I just don't see any appeal to her. Then again I don't see appeal to females in general, so I suppose that my opinion will differ from others.
Fair enough
The crow is better.
But he is just sitting there, menacingly
Kate can't be the best girl when this here exists.
An amalgamation doesn't count
I don't know what to say. She's just... WOMAN
And also,
I made this xd
#besties 😜
If someone tried to slash them across the waist, would that hit or just go through? xd
#besties 😜
>not yui
Bad thread
While appreciation posts are...well, appreciated, this is definitely something that should be brought to attention over in bug reports. Please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.