Heres a new one to me

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Not sure why you're even giving hacking any sort of lime light

    Not sure if it was hacking or glitching. It was a console user. And nothing throughout the match was questionable.

  • I am not sure why you couldnt hit him os maybe it was a hacker but it is fairly common bug for people to just randomly stay in an animation like healing or wokring on a gen even though they arent doing that anymore.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Not sure why you're even giving hacking any sort of lime light

    I thought people posted glitches out of humor, that's usually my intentions

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205266#Comment_2205266

    I thought people posted glitches out of humor, that's usually my intentions

    Exactly this. Idk why people think that posting clips like this is bad. They aren't encouraging people to hack, so what's the issue?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Not sure why you're even giving hacking any sort of lime light

    This has happened since beta, it isn't something new.

    They aren't hacking.

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205266#Comment_2205266

    I thought people posted glitches out of humor, that's usually my intentions

    Exactly this. I thought it was funny. I dont take the game serious enough to get pissed at stuff like this.

  • Pretty sure that's a new bug, similar to the one where survivors would randomly look like they were being carried. I'm on ps4 with crossplay off, the other day I was on a hook and saw the aura of a Bill being chased but he looked like he was in between standing and crouching. Was pretty funny to see him gliding around while being chased. He was downed/hooked after I was saved and after he was saved seemed to be moving normal.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205266#Comment_2205266

    Not sure if it was hacking or glitching. It was a console user. And nothing throughout the match was questionable.

    That was hacking. Losing collision, massive speed boost, no discernable lag and crouching the whole time?

    You may not hav been able to spot the hacks throughout the trial, but they were there. The scariest things that have happened to me in DbD were the hacks I only caught wind of due to attentiveness and/or perk effects. I had a trial where my Tinkerer was proccing right before gens would be finished, and even then I almost wrote if off as a glitch til the last one went from nearly 0 to done in 10 seconds with only 1 survivor. A few times I've had people use exhaustion perks multiple times in a chase.

  • It looks like the recent glitch being stuck in that animation, but the fact you couldn't still hit them looks like they were hacking as well tbh.