How to adjust in-game brightness

I've been a way for a while, and as I return it's updated, everything is so dark.

The main menu is dark I can't see anything, playing the actual game is so dark I also cannot see anything.

I am on ultra settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

  • Not kidding, put your settings to either low or med, it's uglier but brighter, if not you could look at using Nvidia Freestyle (there's a few guides) or ReShade.

  • You’re lucky. You’re on PC. You can lower your settings to gain significantly better visibility, and you can further this advantage by using filters. I love my Xbox X but I really wish I had a PC for DBD so I could actually see.

  • Brightness setting is right next to a FOV slider.

    Sorry my jokes are bad

  • I just use nvidia filters

  • Just use low settings if you wanna see better, or you can use filters from amd/nvidia to make your game brighter

  • It is sometimes hard to watch streams on a phone in a bright environment.

    When playing on computer screen I don't have issues with the darkness.

  • Also, tinkerering around with the color blind settings brightens things up too

  • @Seanzu said:

    Not kidding, put your settings to either low or med, it's uglier but brighter, if not you could look at using Nvidia Freestyle (there's a few guides) or ReShade.

    Consoles cannot change graphic settings. Playing with brightness in the TV does little.

    Any other ideas?