Hit Validation is VERY BROKEN
I'm on Switch and I stg it feels like every game this happens. The game gives no indication that I am lagging AT ALL yet Hit Validation activates and doesn't give me a hit. The game also likes to teleport me around when there is no indication that I have bad ping. Devs PLEASE add the ability to see killer ping in matches because either your hit validation is more broken then I thought or your ping indicator is broken. Ima go with hit validation though since everyone already seems to agree it sucks and doesn't work.
I stg this is activating more off of fps then it is your ping. The more maps get updated the worse my fps feels and it's at it's worst on all the updated maps. (I know it's fps because when I check my ping as survivor when what I'm referring to happens, it's completely fine)
Comments