Blight is unplayable in Ormond

Is just me, or almost every object in this map make you slide? Tables, Ice, even some flat stuffs. 

This is the most annoying thing with Blight, even things that he should bump, instead of it, he slide. In Ormond is worse.

Comments

  • Blight is unplayable ‐‐in ormond--

    (I think thats how u do the slashes)

    Anyways nah he's just unplayable. Collision isnt a thing even after the devs tried so hard to fix collision. I remember hearing them say "youll never have a problem with blights collision again" then it got so much worse. Blight is unplayable.

    Idk how tf you can hit your chainsaw against the smallest pixel as bubba but cant hit a wall as blight its bs

  • Yeah ormand is a bad map for him hopefully they change the collision on that map

  • The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

    Not a scratch mark to be seen

    A resort of isolation

    And it looks like I'm the queen


    Let it go, let it go

    Can't Lethal Rush anymore

    Let it go, let it go

    And only slam against the doors

  • @luizedu9 said:

    Is just me, or almost every object in this map make you slide? Tables, Ice, even some flat stuffs. 

    This is the most annoying thing with Blight, even things that he should bump, instead of it, he slide. In Ormond is worse.

    I don't do very well on Ormond with Blight either. He slides and the gens are always so perfectly spaced and protected by loops for the survivors.

  • @lagosta said:

    The snow glows white on the mountain tonight

    Not a scratch mark to be seen

    A resort of isolation

    And it looks like I'm the queen

    Let it go, let it go

    Can't Lethal Rush anymore

    Let it go, let it go

    And only slam against the doors

    Now this is what I call art

  • While i so agree that ormond is bad for him, i still think hawkins is his worst map. Simply for the fact that there is soo much little ######### that you can bump into.

  • Unplayable is a stretch, although I agree Ormond is such a pain in the arse to play as Blight.

  • Is because this map is cold so make sense everthing slide xD

  • @PabloLovesMC said:

    Blight is unplayable ‐‐in ormond--

    (I think thats how u do the slashes)

    Anyways nah he's just unplayable. Collision isnt a thing even after the devs tried so hard to fix collision. I remember hearing them say "youll never have a problem with blights collision again" then it got so much worse. Blight is unplayable.

    Idk how tf you can hit your chainsaw against the smallest pixel as bubba but cant hit a wall as blight its bs

    He's not unplayable. Collision works most of the time in most maps.

  • I love to play in midwich with him. The corridors is awesome to get hits.

  • @luizedu9 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205702#Comment_2205702

    I love to play in midwich with him. The corridors is awesome to get hits.

    I mean yeah of those midwich is definetly the best. I just kinda had 1 more slot to fill and I just dont like playing any of the indoor maps with him.