Are there any dedicated Trickster mains out there?

Just wondering because I thought when he came out he'd be enjoyable to play but no to main. So any out there who could also explain unique tricks he can play with his power?

Comments

  • @Spy is a trickster main.

  • I think @GodLikeTerror is the best trickster user according to the stats. He should know a couple of things.

  • I'm not a main on anything. But I have played the trickster for many hours. The best tip I can tell you is to avoid the shack. Any person you see running to the shack try to throw throw knifes to de-route them or try to get enough knifes to stop them before they get to the shack. Because a lot of good loopers that I have played against immediately try to run shack. If they loop in any short tile you have 100% percent chance to down them if you have knifes just throw them while they around the tile. Don't try to use your knife all the time if a survivor in front of your face just take the hit.

  • I mean, has one of the rare trickster main, he needs alot to be great against good teams. He's addon reliant and somewhat perk reliant.

    Explaining my playstyle is like the hardest thing i could do, since it's not something that's easily explainable. But it's mostly using your knives alot and try small shots and snipes. My two favorite addon combination are: Cut tru u Single and edge of revival. And, melodious murder and bloody boa (could be swapped with fizz-spin soda, but it ain't my personal favorite addon).