Can we not kill ourselves instantly?

Why am i forced to stay in a game i dont want to be in???

Its too long time to wait for 2 skillchecks to killl yourself on hook. I just want to leave the match but am forced to dc. I never dcd before. I never even dcd when there was no penalty. Now with the new hook mechanic im forced to dc couple of times a day just to leave a game. Ive had it too many times that killers force me to stay in a game when I just want to die or survivors rescue me off hook before I can kill myself.

Please give us an option to leave a game we dont want to be in.

Comments

  • If you don't want to play the match to the end; why did you log in?

    Killing yourself instantly is just another form of rage-quitting, and ruins the match for your teammates & the Killer.

    Either man up & play the match through, or don't start a match. But don't think you have some right to ruin it for everyone else because you got angry.

  • It's too long to wait 10 seconds for the two skill checks to come up?

    You'd rather wait 5 minutes for the DC penalty to wear off instead?