Endgame Chat

This was so funny, why are people so awful? I like how I face camp (because they're a SWF, 3 red ranks all PC and one rank 10,) and then they just go off like this. I love when people are toxic and I just say, "Reported," and they just freak out and quiet down. I like how they say they hope my brakes fail and then the other person says I am a terrible person. The other person DC'd too, so I hope they enjoy their bans! :)

eas.png

The way I see the game is that face camping is unfortunate, and it is annoying, but really, it's just a game. Lemme know what you think, I just thought this was the funniest thing I've seen in endgame chat.


EDIT: Names other than mine are now censored to abide by the forum rules.

Comments

  • Everyone gangster till' you're an "awful person" for using Noed.

  • BRUH They need to get a life like for real its just a darn game

  • just say "ok buddy" to everything they say, that tends to get people irrationally angry for some reason lol

  • like if your gonna wish death upon someone who uses a acceptable strat you probably shouldn't be playing the darn game smh

  • "You should die/######### because you beat me in a video game"