Reverse bear trap change

I know this may not much attention since I’m posting in feedback but I kinda wanna give my idea for pig. Now pig isn’t the strongest killer in the game not even close. However she does have arguably one of the most problematic addon combinations in the game. That being tampered timer and crate of gears. With these addons together there is a chance that even if the survivor does nothing besides searching boxes they won’t have time to search the final box and die anyway due to bad rng. Now I really don’t like that even if the odds aren’t exactly high so my idea was first a nerf to tampered timer. I would change it from a reduction of 30 seconds to either 10 or 15 seconds. In exchange I would buff pigs basekit so if a survivor with an active bear trap does a gen, totem, heals another person/themselves, etc. the bear trap timer speed increases by somewhere between 50-70% not sure on specifics. This would be to make it so tampered timer crate of gears isn’t just death if you’re focused on traps like you should be. But in return makes the trap itself much more threatening and adds a lot of risk to not focusing on the trap. Again I’m not sure how many people will see this but those who do please tell me what you think

Comments

  • I guess that doesn't seem so bad though it's only gonna be useful on really stupid survivors. Also the problem with Reverse Bear Traps is RNG which you didn't look into