When does the game take your data it uses for PTBs?

Comments

  • I think it’s not always the exact same time and they intentionally don’t tell us…

    but I never really paid that much attention to it. This time I might have very few BP stored though because I just thought about it on Tuesday..

  • Is there any reason they don't just have all perks and add-ons unlocked on the ptb like in kyf?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Is there any reason they don't just have all perks and add-ons unlocked on the ptb like in kyf?

    because they also want data and user tests with lower tiered perks, all kind of addons and all kind of possible mixes of those.

    if everything was unlocked everyone would probably just use the best combos

  • Pretty sure they monitor character usage rate, ranks, escape/kill rate and maps.

  • Normally its exactly a week before PTB if I recall correctly, meaning the 18th was when your data was saved.