Most iconic DBD game of all time?
For me, it is easily the game where No0b3 was in a chase with a Pig for like 20 minutes. Two players dced early, and he was left with a Claudette who was playing extremely immersed. He looped the Pig around the map like half a dozen times, and it was just in general hilarious. Of course, noob gave great commentary as usual. Here is the game for anyone interested:
https://youtu.be/_MvbUqOVJicAre there any other DBD games that come as close to being as legendary or as funny as this?
Comments
Also, in the endgame chat, the Claudette mockingly asked Noob what he was doing the whole time lol
"doing gens, you?"
The match where otz punched his camera is up there
I'd say any Ussylis, Ayrun, or Monto video honestly. I don't really like No0b3 all that much because of the fact that he smurfs for content.
So, basically, any game which was slowed down... just a little bit.
Sorry, what? I don't know what you mean by this. Maybe I'm just dumb, but can you please explain?
The game where Scott Jund got spun by Quentin for the first time in years and the game where Otz reverse chainsawed Quentin in a corner are both pretty iconic in my opinion.
That Claudette is the most iconic and savage person in this community and no one is going to tell me otherwise
Monto's most iconic quote.
"Hex: Ruin, to slow the game down... just a little bit"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9phjjYj2ckOh ok. I don't watch much Monto honestly. Most of my YouTube time is spent watching old Ussylis videos over and over again hoping for a consistent upload schedule 😂
I can’t remember what it was called, but there was an Otz video where he put like six traps on one hill and they kept stepping into it which was really funny
I see. Monto is, by far, my favourite DBD content creator. I've been watching him since early 2019.
Ok. I didn't even know who he was until like a month ago. But I do like his content.
Otzdarvas "doing gens...you?"
This is by far the most iconic match of DBD ever, no one can convince me otherwise
Demi is another creator that I really enjoy.
I used to watch a lot of Monto, but he said some really disgusting things so I’m not into him anymore