Fun Interesting idea Thoughts ?

I think a interesting and fun idea would be to give the victims costumes/skins that allow us to dress like bad cosplay versions of each killer   It would be funny plus add the chance of sometimes mistaking the killer or survivor for each other

Comments

  • Yes, make them for the killer they came out with! I wanna see Adam in a saucy bandage number and Kate dresses up like an overweight clown!

  • @ComaDarkvale said:

    I think a interesting and fun idea would be to give the victims costumes/skins that allow us to dress like bad cosplay versions of each killer   It would be funny plus add the chance of sometimes mistaking the killer or survivor for each other

    I want more game modes.

  • like on the spot.? well my first idea for a game mode is a hide and seek game mode where the killer is facing a wall and stuck facing a wall for a certain amount of time once the timer runs out the killer is free and the survivors become exposed. the survivors have to survive a certain amount of time and after that certain amount of time the gates open and the survivors have to escape. Just as a basic premise delving into details about different game mode ideas is a topic for another thread.

  • Are you saying I could be Ghost Face AND play as a survivor?

    It's a dream come true.

    ---

    As for fun ideas in general, I gotta bring up a classic:

    Create more mori animations, purchasable in the shop for everyone.


    As for a new (and potentially horrible) fun ideas:

    Give us purchasable skins for totems.

    In particular give me a hex totem skin that, instead of being lit on fire with ember noises, dress up in a small suit and sing the "dry bones" song with volume increasing with proximity.

  • @ProbablyNotThatGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2203615#Comment_2203615

    Gotta be honest, that sounds awful. No offense, but this is why I used the word "good."

    The truth is that everyone would love an exciting new game mode, including the devs. The problem is that despite hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of combined thought on the subject, no "good" gamemodes have been put forth.

    I thought it was pretty good basis for a game mode. You simply either don't understand the concept of personal preference and/or subjective enjoyment or you're trying to start a fight.

  • @ProbablyNotThatGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2203646#Comment_2203646

    Well I started by saying "no offense" so it seems wise to assume I dont care to fight with randos.

    The concept wasnt hard to understand, in fact it was ironically far too simple, which was kind of the point, and its been suggested along with literally dozens of other ideas over the years, with zero of them being viable for more than an hour before getting old and never being played again. This isnt new territory here, this has been discussed a thousand times on this very forum.

    I challenge you, or anyone, to be the big hero and come up with the big new exciting game mode that everyone enjoys for years.

    you wouldn't know how long something is viable for unless it was in the game.

  • This content has been removed.