Was this always possible? Victor on Map Interior.

See Picture:

20210520235102_1.jpg

Was it always possible that Victor was able to stand on Interior? This Twins-player put Victor on this armchair and on a table before. He also blocked the Shack Window with Victor, making it unable to vault. Needless to say, it is impossible to crush Victor in any of those places.

I am quite sure that Victor died some Patches ago when he was on a Pallet or Window. But since I am not 100% sure, I wanted to ask, I am not that experienced with Twins.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    always has been, it's bugged.

    you could put him on a windowor pallet too like you mentioned.

    i think you have to down a survivor and then end up on the elevated location. is this what happened? regardless, 'ts a bug.

    Nah, he downed me and then jumped on the armchair with another pounce.