Has anyone else noticed this?

So, I was going to make a bug report about this but I wanted to know if anyone else has any ideas/experiences with this

Essentially, I've noticed ever since the last hotfix - Survivors sometimes randomly scream for seemingly no reason throughout a match.

When I first begun noticing this, I was playing survivor and palmed it off as it simply being the killer had a perk that caused a scream (Iron Maiden, Dragon's grip and so on) but today I played a killer match and part ways into the match I heard a random scream seemingly out of nowhere like I'd downed somebody (I hadn't)

I was running no perks that would cause a survivor to scream. (Ruin, Undying, Enduring, BBQ) and I was playing a killer who doesn't cause people to scream (Legion). They didn't go down to deep-wound either which I'm pretty sure would cause a scream like that

Comments

  • I saw this once a couple days ago but they only did the screaming animation; they didn't make any noise or anything. I was playing Oni with infectious but I didn't down anyone or anything so it was weird.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think I might have gotten a few rando screams as Clown, I remember being extremely confused about it one match and I was questioning my own sanity if I had thrown a bottle and just forgot. Also might be unrelated, but I did notice a raise in Calm Spirit Users

    Thank you!

    I was beginning to think I was going crazy ๐Ÿ˜