The only tier list that matters and no one else can convince me otherwise
Conditions for tier list is whether or not the killer is blight
Conditions for tier list is whether or not the killer is blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know this a meme thread to show your appreciation for Blight, and I respect that.
But holy... it does not seem right seeing Spirit and Deathslinger on the same tier as Trickster and Trapper (with the latter being in front). I'm almost triggered - almost.
I'd move Pyramid Head up a couple of places to the left. Otherwise, it's perfection.👌
I will do you one better:
I think you got a point there buddy
Man, it feels weird seeing Nurse and Trapper in the same tier.
move Oni to A tier ok
Here’s one for survivor.