If you had to brawl (yourself) against an in-game survivor
Who would you choose to fight?
On the flipside of that, who would you not fight?
Who would you choose to fight?
On the flipside of that, who would you not fight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fight - Dwight, I feel like we would both be to afraid to hit each other, or if we did, the punches wouldn't be enough to make me bruise.
Not Fight - David, I have no strength and he would beat my ass easily
Fight: feng is a literal twig so she’d be the easiest
Not fight: Tapp is a trained police officer and beat the ######### out of people in saw the game so I’d avoid him
I think I agree with your choices here.
Fight: Claudette. She's built scrawnier than Hag is.
Not Fight: There are a lot of survivors who could beat my ass, but I'd most avoid Ash, Bill, Tapp, and David.
If by "Brawl" you mean "take out for a nice dinner" it would be Kate. I love her.
If by "Not Brawl" you mean "don't want to take out to a nice dinner" it would be Quentin. I want to drop-kick him in the face.
Thanks for asking!
I'd brawl Ace. We already know he's not a great fighter and tends to make questionable gambling decisions, so I could probably snag some bet money from the ordeal.
I wouldn't brawl with Feng. She's a gamer, so she'd probably kick my butt in Smash Bros Brawl.