scorching summer bbq menu theme
because of the new summer skins we just got. is it possible we can have the summer event menu theme to go with it? it was my favourite og Manu theme
because of the new summer skins we just got. is it possible we can have the summer event menu theme to go with it? it was my favourite og Manu theme
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they throw in some margarita gens too, I miss those.
that too
I would like to have the older event I missed since I didn't have the game until the spirit came out
I like this idea, because that theme is so damn good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypPGg8borKw