Bloodpoints offering need change

The current bloodpoints offering aren't great and no one would use.

So the current offering should be converted to new bloodpoints offering that might be better offering that would increase the bloodpoints of all categories for all players by their respective rarity:

  • Common/Brown would be 50%
  • Uncommon/Yellow would be 75%
  • Rare/Green would be converted into bloody part streamers which is 100%

This way it could help lessen the grind for everyone.

What y'all thoughts?

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    The current bloodpoint offerings seem fine to me to be honest.

    I don't think so since all don't affect bloodpoints as much and it just wasted bloodpoints to get.

  • I would double the amount of BPs the Category-BP Offerings give.

    So brown 100% in the category, yellow 150%, green 200%. This would make them worth using.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would double the amount of BPs the Category-BP Offerings give.

    So brown 100% in the category, yellow 150%, green 200%. This would make them worth using.

    maybe but I think that making them into like bloody party streamer is a better way.

    but I could be wrong since Brown adds 8k, yellow adds 12k and green would add 16k.