So does anybody play Twins anymore

So before their nerf I would see them every now and then. Not particularly common but not extremely rare. Now I have yet to see one since the nerf. I wonder if they are one of the lowest picked killers. I'm still holding strong on them but I feel like the 5 second wait period has alot of people turned away from learning them

Comments

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2205542#Comment_2205542

    I wasn't trying to say it's an overall boring strategy. I'm just saying it's boring to me. All you do is injure people and then use victor for the rest of the match to slug everyone. It's nice using victor but I'd rather just not do that because it leads to shorter games and I find drawn out games to usually be more interesting

    I've had plenty of drawn out games while playing Twins. You aren't guaranteed to slug everyone with Victor. Sometimes the survivors recover and you have to slug them all over again.

    But I understand your point. Sometimes you do slug everyone early on which leads to short matches. If those short matches aren't your cup of tea, then fair enough.

1 2 ›