why do people get so mad when they lose

I know this inst the most toxic community( not even close). But still, the people who get so mad at the game are the loud minority. Plz just calm down we could soon be getting new players with the new RE chapter and we don't want them to leave remember they are the future of the game. It is so bad that when i was playing Michel and down someone in tier 3, the survivor that I downed got so made where he told me to k*ll my self. plz, you guys if you get mad at this game that much why even play the game. that guy got mad at me for using my ability., sheesh some people get so mad for the stupidest reasons. I saw a video of someone playing bubba and in the endgame chat, they got mad for him using his chainsaw. you know what they called the bubba a "chainsaw spammer" like you guys got to get a hold of your selfves

Comments

  • Yeah I don't know why some people get so mad they act like you threatened their mother.

  • I get more grief when I use a killer I don't usually play trying to get a daily done and play poorly. Last night had to expose 4 people with Ghostface. Can't stand using Ghostface and don't play with him usually, but I had skipped a "open the exit gate with Jane" challenge trying to get a killer daily. Farmed my stalks and got the exposed survivors that I needed to against a SWF squad. The post game was insults and such at how bad I played. You just gotta laugh at the morons. I jumped on my Spirit and Doc after that and had plenty of fun!