Bring back the green haired nea cosmetic
in Polls
Bring back the cosmetic and into store so it can be bought for those of us who never got the chance to get it. I'm a Nea main and i have all her outfits that I've been able to get my hands on this past year since I started playing, and when I see people with this cosmetic I am very jealous 😭
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
If you mean the Nuclear Skies cosmetic from the Tome/Rift, these should become available at some point to the Store - there's no set date as to when this will appear, right now we've said it's a minimum of I believe 6 months, but there's no maximum date on that.
I've been playing since around August last year and I've been waiting since then for this cosmetic. I need it in my nea collection 😭