Any Nurse main to give me tips?

I'm trying to do adept killers and now stuck at Nurse, I would like tips and practice if possible, I'm on xbox if you wanted to know!

Comments

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250967/any-nurse-main-to-give-me-tips

    Ouch....I heard console nurse is pretty hard. So I can't really give advice because I don't know what that's like...But if you're only trying for the adept. Maybe use the plaid flannel to see where you're blinking. If you have NO intentions of actually learning her. I wouldnt suggest that otherwise. Other then that....Basically blink to where they broke LOS. A lot of survivors will try to double back to where they just broke LOS. So it cuts that route off. And 9 out of 10 times your second blink can catch them wherever they went.

    And basically pay attention to survivor tendencies. If they're running back towards you when they see you charging your blink. Shorten it so you'll blink right to the survivor running back towards where you werr

    Would you mind doing a custom match with me this weekend? I'd like to practice

  • @BrokenSouI gave some pretty good advice, identifying whether they're a double backer or full sender is important because not all survivors run the same, when you go into a custom match go to a jungle gym and practice blinking to corners around it in a pattern and get used to how it works shack is good for this too and also get used to turning while in your blink because it can be really effective lining you up for an attack if you find yourself coming close but whiffing alot as nurse, newer nurse players have a tendency to blink straight on without turning during blink and in certain scenarios resulting in them getting spun when they come out of blink because they're blinking through a wall or something and looking straight ahead instead of turning towards the survivor essentially you're lunging from a different direction and hoping it hits when you don't turn while blinking to line attacks up so only a portion of your attacks are hitting when they should be alot more often

  • Im not a nurse main, but i can play her successfully on ps4 so i think you can too, it just takes practice.

    My advice, dont "guess" blink too much, mostly only go for blinks when you have line of sight.

    A safe way of playing is never going for a hit first blink, use your first blink to get better line of sight or in a good position, then use your second blink for the hit.

    Apart from that, recharge addons are really good, and the range addons are pretty busted.