Blocking
What does blocking a player accomplish? Will it prevent you from being matched with that player in the future?
What does blocking a player accomplish? Will it prevent you from being matched with that player in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, it only affects communication.
it only prevents the players you block from sending you friend invites. It was introduced when they also introduced the in-game friend list and crossplay friends I think.
I have been blocking many folks since i have been put in a match mostly folks playing as the killer.
I would like to verify that when we block a person playing the killer does that mean that he cannot be placed in a match while im online also since my settings declines requests automatically that if a player i blocked i will not be associating with that player