Any eta on mmr?
Would love to have a reason to be paired against the top ranked Survivors or at least proven I need to be thrown some potatoes squads.
Tagged:
Mod
Would love to have a reason to be paired against the top ranked Survivors or at least proven I need to be thrown some potatoes squads.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MMR was a fiasco, there' no way MMR can work in DbD when so much of the game is RNG.
How longs a piece of string lol.
We don't have a date confirmed as yet I'm afraid, we will communicate on our socials and here when we do.
i would kinda expect some mention in the anniversary stream. Next week on Tuesday. Not a guarantee that it will be featured of course but since they said they will talk about a roadmap for the year I guess it’s pretty likely
Hopefully soon because the ######### matchmaking we have right now is well really #########.
Matchmaking is not good, true.
But I rather have 3 wonky matches then 1 match where I need to wait an hour to get it.
I do not need a competitive MMR, I need fun and wonky matches are fun for me even if I get beaten to the ground by rank 1 survivors.
For me, it's every match against rank 1 survivors.
There's no fun to be had in red ranks as a killer. I often walk away with no kills and few hooks, after survivors loop me for literal minutes because they all know how to hug the loop perfectly, 360, crouch-dodge, all the techs. As a Doctor, I can barely get a hit in. They start running away at the edge of the TR so it takes me 80 seconds just to catch up to get one hit, let alone a down.
The worst part, is, 0K games don't even depip me, because I spend so much time in a chase that I still black pip.
When MMR was on, I got a healthy mix of yellow/green ranks, which is where I feel I should be as a killer. Not catapulted up to the high purples because it's too easy to rank up as killer.
i may have missed it but when this is over are we getting pout back to where we were?