Bring Legendary skins interface HUD

Legendary skins like Lisa Garland from Silent Hill (Cheryl Mason) could have the picture of the legendary skin. Imagine when Resident Evil chapter launches and we get Jill Valentine as survivor but with a Claire Redfield legendary skin. It will be kinda strange looking at the picture of Jill but playing with a Claire skin. I know it's a small thing but a cool thing to add to the game interface. XoXo

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    100%. if legendary skins actually felt like different survivors with small details like what you pointed out instead of the original survivor cosplaying as the legendary skin, i'd be much more inclined to buy them.

    agreed. also legendary skins are more expensive, they really just add this ingame someday

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I agree. More should be going on with legendary skins. Name templates and portraits should change if you use a legendary skin to become a different character.

    yes please! I really hope some dev are watching this topic xD