Not really a bug but

Is there something you can do for joystick on PC? It is impossible to juke because the camera movement slows way down when the killer is on screen. It is weird I can juke in the tutorial boards, I can juke in the game as long as the killer is not onscreen, but as soon as the killer is on screen you can not rotate one joystick and hold the other and get the camera to spin. If you get downed as soon as the killer walks off screen you can again spin at full speed (but it does you no good at that point.) Since juking works in other settings I do not think it is my pc or joystick driver, it only happens when the killer is on screen (but that is the only time you need it.)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @stvnhthr said:

    Is there something you can do for joystick on PC? It is impossible to juke because the camera movement slows way down when the killer is on screen. It is weird I can juke in the tutorial boards, I can juke in the game as long as the killer is not onscreen, but as soon as the killer is on screen you can not rotate one joystick and hold the other and get the camera to spin. If you get downed as soon as the killer walks off screen you can again spin at full speed (but it does you no good at that point.) Since juking works in other settings I do not think it is my pc or joystick driver, it only happens when the killer is on screen (but that is the only time you need it.)

    Mouse. Also sounds like lag. either you, or the server. I would suggest restarting your internet connection, deleting cache folder, and finally a reinstall if it persists. If you accomplished all of these, then the most likely culprit is the server

    Now what really brought me here.. Do bugs even have a butt? Or just en opening to extrude waste?