What does rank reset do?

I think this is my first, or second time with one, and I kinda expected to be rank 20 again, but I retained my rank as far as I can tell.

Comments

  • Knocks you down a couple of ranks.

    Rank 1 to Rank 10. Rank 15 to Rank 17, I think. Etc.

    If you're low rank, you won't be affected much. But sometimes it bugs out and doesn't reset you. Restart the game, keep playing, or message support if you didn't reset.

  • What was your rank before? Because I think rank 20-16 or something won't reset

  • @JoannaVO said:
    What was your rank before? Because I think rank 20-16 or something won't reset

    Even in the beginner ranks you lose a few ranks. Thats why you can actualyl drop to rank 20 if you are inactive long enough

  • Knocks you down a couple of ranks.

    Rank 1 to Rank 10. Rank 15 to Rank 17, I think. Etc.

    If you're low rank, you won't be affected much. But sometimes it bugs out and doesn't reset you. Restart the game, keep playing, or message support if you didn't reset.


    so that's y I went from rank 5 to 13-12