The best Ghostface strategy.

You see, I will tell you, while you do a Gen with an exit door behind your back, where do you have to look so that the killer does not come to you? It turns out that sneaking behind him is a good strategy and that happened to him. My friend while I was teaching him to play dbd, I think it is one of the good advantages of being a stealth killer, hiding in an exit door and if you are lucky, if you start to open it, appearing out of nowhere is a classic.

20210517162038_1.jpg


Comments

  • @Jarol said:

    You see, I will tell you, while you do a Gen with an exit door behind your back, where do you have to look so that the killer does not come to you? It turns out that sneaking behind him is a good strategy and that happened to him. My friend while I was teaching him to play dbd, I think it is one of the good advantages of being a stealth killer, hiding in an exit door and if you are lucky, if you start to open it, appearing out of nowhere is a classic.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W8Z9RP7Y1UIR/20210517162038-1.jpg

    You mean near? Only nurse with insidious can do what you described.