Thompson House
Why is the Thompson House still disabled? How much longer until we can play on it? I haven't even gotten to see it since it was updated
Why is the Thompson House still disabled? How much longer until we can play on it? I haven't even gotten to see it since it was updated
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not. I got it earlier as killer.
I think there was also a comment on Twitter about those missing maps returning shortly earlier this evening when patch 4.7.2 came out.
(I'm on PS4) When I go to a custom game and look at coldwind farm, it shows the other 4 variations but not the house :(
Its still disabled on PS5, map isn’t in custom games.
It’s still not in custom games but I got it today as killer and it was very odd when playing it made my character slow.