Disconnected anti cheat
I played two games fine, went to the gym came back two hours later and started a new game and 5 seconds in the game kicked me off and gave me an anti cheat warning. I'm not cheating. What gives?
Tagged:
Mod
I played two games fine, went to the gym came back two hours later and started a new game and 5 seconds in the game kicked me off and gave me an anti cheat warning. I'm not cheating. What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try verifying your game files, a file is possibly corrupted which is why it's happened then.
I also lost two pips but did not get a temp ban. I restarted the game and it made me install a small patch. I'm guessing the patch was looked for and when the server did not find it, it kicked me off. Weird way to patch a game.