mini-rant
This isn't to offend anyone, just trying to let off some steam, and before anyone who decides to respond says I'm upset I lost, I did manage to get out surprisingly. There were a few cases I did take one for the team cuz I was on death hook and although my teammates were as well, I figured I'd at least safety pip.
Basically whenever I play against a PH 3/5 games he's spamming his ranged attack backing you in a corner, or he's faking it out. I don't think he needs a nerf, just it's annoying to face off against because the only counter is try to avoid it in anyway possible. But I will admit, I'm bad at guessing games, trying to figure out where it's aimed at and I get hit through a wall. It's kind of annoying, but I'll manage, at least it doesn't insta-down me, could be way worse.
Comments
What do you mean it's not fun to play against a killer that has the ability to literally spam their power without any downsides? Sounds like fun to me :)
Tbh it's not *too* bad, I find it pretty fun when PH players actually go for prediction shots and not just waiting for animation locks. But if they're spamming it it's another one of those things where you're eventually gonna get hit because you can't guess right every time. And you can't always play around the cooldown and get anywhere because it's so small. Idk why they made that cooldown even shorter than it already was.
you're right, it's not too bad, just it gets annoying after a while especially when most of your games that you do play against PH, they're usually spamming their attacks, but at least sometimes you do get the PH that will actually coordinate their attack. Do I think the cool down timer is a bit too short? Definitely. Will I complain about it? Nope. Because I don't want to complain about something and then get called a "survivor main who just wants the game to be easy." Far from it actually, oftentimes I find the game to be boring because it just gets repetitive
Thanks for the advice, my friend who is actually a rank 1survivor often lets me practice with him and custom games because I'm only a rank 20 killer.
He'll teach me about different loops and how to counter them, and how to break a survivor away from the infinite loop and whatnot
Yeah I agree