Other killer mains what are you least favourite killers.
Mine are probably Trapper, Freddy and Plague.
Freddy i sjust plain boring to play everything he does is just so mundane. Like he can teleport but only to specific places that survivors know where they are(Im not saying he needs a buff its just boring to have no choice where to TP to) and every chase feels the same.
Trapper for me is just Hag but way less effective and fun also I have lettuce hair which instantly makes hag better than trapper.
Plague just feels really sluggish to me. There isnt really another way for me to put this but she just feels so slow. Charging puke feels slow, while charging puke you move slow, the puke itself moves slow, survivors get infected slow, drinking corrupt feel slow. Basically just everything about her just feels slow.
Comments
hag, billy, trickster
If I had to say who I mained it would be Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Myers and Ghostface. I used to play Pig, Bubba and others a lot more and prolly will in the future but those five are the ones I stick with the most
My least favorite and played killers are Deathslinger, Legion, and Pyramid head
Wraith. Basic, boring, still not good if the survivors are actually good.
Hag. Completely braindead killer that I played twice for challenges and never want to touch again in my life.
Twins for the same reason. Both of these killers have literally everything that I hate about killer, and nothing I enjoy about it.
H
A
G
Hag, Nurse, Plague and Twins
Hag is already slow and she need to place traps which is slowest her.
Nurse because I always miss my blink.
Plague because her vile purge is slow.
and Twins because it forced me playing like Trapper without trap.
I like to go fast, and i like to dont care about walls and push survivors into places they dont want to go... So i hate nurse and spirit (i hope i got you)
i main blight and pyramid head :)