Tell us again of surv meta perks.....
8/10 games killer runs corrupt pop tinkerer.X streamer uses this build and the usual sheep runs it as well.
I don't even recall if i saw ruin today lmao.
8/10 games killer runs corrupt pop tinkerer.X streamer uses this build and the usual sheep runs it as well.
I don't even recall if i saw ruin today lmao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
count your blessings it wasnt ruin/pgtw/tinkerer/thrilling or some #########
Killers wouldn't run the same build over and over if there was another way to stop gens from flying and the game ending in 2 minutes. Every time I try a meme build I just get t-bagged at the gates and the survivors hold the game hostage.