How to counter the dumb tech(as killer)
For those who don’t know the dumb tech is where a survivor stuns you then vaults the pallet, thus give it the name. One piece of advice to counter it is: turn 180 around & swing, You’ll hit them. Hope it helps.
Comments
I don't think so. They vault through you and unless you have enduring they'll be too far away by the time you're able to swing. You could just turn around and then chase them down and then hit them, but that leaves the chance for them to run back around you and vault the pallet again. I think this is called the reverse dumb tech? That's why you back away from the pallet while staring at it just in case they try to vault it again. Most survivors usually just keep running though so it's not really all that necessary to do this. Swinging immediately is a bad idea though. You're guaranteed to miss.
What? Just don't swing
I just walk backwards for a second while facing the pallet while listening for their footsteps. If I don't see them then I turn around and follow them.
Don't swing. That's it. Just moonwalk backwards- if they tried the Dumber tech they'll be crouched in you, swing. If they tried the regular Dumb tech, turn 180 and chase as normal
Dont swing, don't turn. If they have Lithe, you weren't going to hit them. Just back up a little.
same way you counter a 360. just don't swing for a bit and move back.
Body block the pallet.