How could i miss this? RE8 - DBD

I played the new Resident Evil quite frequently (40h, almost all Achievements) and never noticed this references pointed out by a YouTuber. This following Video may contain spoilers, so please be aware watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwJq1VygQVg#t=06m01s

The part I reference to is at the timestamp 06m01s.

If true, I think it's a really nice Easter egg.


What do you think?

Comments

  • Oh, yeah. I noticed that but didn't really think much of it. I assumed its just from a sound library.

    Do we know if it was actually recorded for DBD?

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Oh, yeah. I noticed that but didn't really think much of it. I assumed its just from a sound library.

    Do we know if it was actually recorded for DBD?

    Would love to know that too. Maybe there is a sound library for UE. But I think Behavior record all sounds by themselves.