Who will the Resident Evil Killer be?

A tie-in to my speculation thread: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/250312/the-resident-evil-killer-a-speculation/p1

This is to gauge who people believe will be the Resident Evil Killer. This poll will include 9 characters of variety rather than every predictable character under the radar, so if your character isn't on the poll, that's where option 10 will come into effect.

Comments

  • Well, let’s just say according to VERY recent umm, let’s just say cough rumors cough, we might, sadly, already know the characters coming in the next chapter but, I won’t say because, I understand that some may not want to hear it.

  • As much as I'd LIKE the killer to Jack or Heisenberg, I feel like it's gonna be X.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Well, let’s just say according to VERY recent umm, let’s just say cough rumors cough, we might, sadly, already know the characters coming in the next chapter but, I won’t say because, I understand that some may not want to hear it.

    To be fair, we don't really know how reliable those "rumors" are or where they actually came from, I would have to see something concrete before I believe it, we all know how rumors go

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197542#Comment_2197542

    To be fair, we don't really know how reliable those "rumors" are or where they actually came from, I would have to see something concrete before I believe it, we all know how rumors go

    Yeah, even THEY said that they’re iffy on the info so I’m not getting my hopes up too high but, must admit, if it does turn out to be true then this will be my favorite chapter in DBD yet.

  • Nemesis would be the obvious choice, but I feel it could just as easily be Mr. X if BHVR cant figure out how to implement all of Nemesis's stuff right.

  • Look man, I just want explosions in dbd

  • I have infos from devs that it is going to be Nemesis. There will be tyrant skins available as well.

  • Nemesis feels like he has the most potential for me, not to mention options for multiple other skins as various forms of Tyrants.

    Think of the amount of skins there could be in general!:

    • Elodie - Sheva

    • Felix - Albert Wesker/ Ethan Winters

    • Yui - Ada Wong

    • Dwight - Brad Vickers

    • David - Barry Burton

    • Meg - Sherry Birkin (RE6)

    • Feng - Rebecca Chambers


    • The Blight - Hunter (RE1)

    • The Hillbilly - Dr. Salvador

    • The Nurse - Daughters of Lady Dimitrescu

    • The Plague - Lady Dimitrescu

    • The Hag - Crimson Head Zombie

    • The Trapper - Jack Baker


    So yeah, lots of opportunities for some good cosmetics and legendary skins!

  • I'm just going to take a wild guess and say Mr. X