Slightly Increase Killer Pick Up Radius
So, I am noticing that every week, a new spot is found where you can 'accidentally' be downed and the killer cannot pick you up. I am not talking safe pick ups, I mean you straight up do not have a prompt, you are invincible until another survivor comes and picks you up. Even when they fix one, it seems a new one is somehow introduced. Since this is kind of a frequent issue, can BVHR just expand the range that killers can pick up survivors from slightly, to remove a couple of them? Just enough so that their larger hitboxes aren't negated by the tightest nooks. Included is a picture of one that happened to me at Yamamoka's Estate. Just a random, very narrow spot at the top of the basement stairs, that doesn't work at any other basement stairs, but she got picked up by another survivor there, and ran back to exploit it afterwards. I did report this on Bugs too, but it happens so often, there needs to be a work around.
BugReport9.pngEdit: I felt prompted to make this post after watching OhTofu's most recent video where a David with No Mither gets into that situation. I have seen it in personal gameplay recently, and on streams.
Comments