Freddy+Anna addon ideas: Lullaby reducers/affecters

These two Killers have lullabies that aren’t considered Terror Radii, and thusly aren’t affected by Perks/adding that change said Radii.. Since the devs seem to be fond of revamping Killer addons as of late, I figured some addons for both of these Killers that change their lullaby would be in order.

I feel that both Fredward and Cyka Blyat should get their own line of addons, one for each rarity. Each new tier of rarity adds an additional 20% per tier, up to Ultra Rare which completely silences them.

Common-20% reduction (4.8/9 metres)
Uncommon-40% reduction (9.6/18 metres)
Rare-60% reduction (14.4/27 metres)
Very Rare-80% reduction (19.2/36 metres)
Ultra Rare-100% reduction (24/45 metres)

Bonus Cuntress Addon: Uncommon Addon that acts like the reworked Bone Clapper so that Survs can no longer tell the distance or direction of the lullaby.

Comments

  • I like the bone clapper idea, lullaby radius addons are a hard sell for me because of eztra hatchets/procs or decreased skill checks/power ranges. Doesn't seem worth it.
  • I think this idea would work best with freddy as he is invisible and cant be seen and you'll have no idea if he's near you until your falling asleep.
    If anything both could have an add-on like this and it just be one rarity, similar to 'bone clapper' with the same affects as it