Infinite DS

During stream tonight I got pallet saved by a random Zarina against a Blight on Suffocation Pit. The DS skill check came up, but Zarina saved me a millisecond before I could press space. The pallet stunned the Blight and he went for me and downed me. Zarina then saved me with 'For The People', I ran the Blight just a little longer and still had DS... problem was....


The DS was not ticking down anymore. I wish my Vtube model was not in front of it, but it was completely colored in (highlighted) like it was ready to use the entire time after the pallet stun. I was able to Stun the Blight almost 2 minutes after I got unhooked because of this bug. We were all confused in the after chat.


I am including the VOD clip from my Twitch channel, again sorry the vtube model was in the way.


https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1026551926

Tagged: Pending

Comments