Lol when survivors go out there way to dstrike and still die
I mean really lol your hiding in a locker just to dstrike why do that for no reason
I mean really lol your hiding in a locker just to dstrike why do that for no reason
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it when they intentionally try to use the DS at all cost so they get unhooked and immediatly start chasing the killer and getting in the way so they get grabbed or downed and picked up and then they say in the chat "tunneler piece of #########".
I'm really glad we have these posts again.
When they get inside the locker and there are still 4-5 gens left I just pull them out.
Same but my case the only one to escape found the hatch and I didn’t wanna spend ages looking but the dstriker first tries to head on me then hides in a locker again so I grabbed take the hit get a down off the gate kill a Dwight and the yui that dstrike me