You can answer this question only if you really know DBD

From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?
So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself
I'm curious :)

Comments

  • Snapshot said:

    From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?
    So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself
    I'm curious :)

    Hex The Third Seal, if a survivor DCs, gets sacrificed, gets mori'd, or escapes. The hex will lose tokens depending on the amount of survivors that left and etc.

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Snapshot said:

    From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?

    So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself

    I'm curious :)

    Hex The Third Seal, if a survivor DCs, gets sacrificed, gets mori'd, or escapes. The hex will lose tokens depending on the amount of survivors that left and etc.

    that was fast, at least give em' a chance ;)

  • Snapshot said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Snapshot said:

    From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?

    So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself

    I'm curious :)

    Hex The Third Seal, if a survivor DCs, gets sacrificed, gets mori'd, or escapes. The hex will lose tokens depending on the amount of survivors that left and etc.

    that was fast, at least give em' a chance ;)

    I'll put my answer in a spoiler! :)
  • I almost forgot that this perk exists.... I am not sure whether I have actually seen any killer using it so far when I played survivor..... pretty good design :wink:

  • @Nickenzie said:
    Snapshot said:

    From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?

    So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself

    I'm curious :)

    (Spoiler)

    It isn't a Hex

    but isn't it similar to Thanaphobia where you lose stacks when a survivor is elimanted from the trial? Would it apply?

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    I almost forgot that this perk exists.... I am not sure whether I have actually seen any killer using it so far when I played survivor..... pretty good design :wink:

    I use it, sometimes really fun matches result because of that. Survivors running around not finding their downed mates or the ones on a hook :)

  • @Snapshot said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    I almost forgot that this perk exists.... I am not sure whether I have actually seen any killer using it so far when I played survivor..... pretty good design :wink:

    I use it, sometimes really fun matches result because of that. Survivors running around not finding their downed mates or the ones on a hook :)

    At what rank? :lol:
    You just gave me an idea.... might wanna try this with a slugging build :smile:

  • @Brady said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    Snapshot said:

    From which HEX perk, other than Thrill of the Hunt, can "tokens" be removed by survivors without destroying (cleansing) the associated totem?

    So let's say you have 2 tokens, something happens, initiated by a survivor, and you now only have 1 token. For example with Thrill of the Hunt, cleansing a dull totem removes one token without destroying the perk itself

    I'm curious :)

    (Spoiler)

    It isn't a Hex

    but isn't it similar to Thanaphobia where you lose stacks when a survivor is elimanted from the trial? Would it apply?

    It is, sir

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @Snapshot said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    I almost forgot that this perk exists.... I am not sure whether I have actually seen any killer using it so far when I played survivor..... pretty good design :wink:

    I use it, sometimes really fun matches result because of that. Survivors running around not finding their downed mates or the ones on a hook :)

    At what rank? :lol:
    You just gave me an idea.... might wanna try this with a slugging build :smile:

    believe it or not, rank 3 to 1. Just depends on how fast they find the totem so dont use ruin

  • I'm guessing tokens is in quotes cause that's not really a token hex

  • Bbq and chili when it becomes a hex totem.
  • Well for third seal the tokens arent taken by survivors unless they dc but is that really considered taking a token since its not a legit thing to do in a game?

  • @Global said:
    Well for third seal the tokens arent taken by survivors unless they dc but is that really considered taking a token since its not a legit thing to do in a game?

    it is also removed when leaving through exit doors