Would This Be A Nice Perk?

Hex: <Name Here> (I don't have a name :P )

Whenever a Survivor finishes cleansing a Totem, they shout and suffer from Exposed for 20/25/30 seconds. If it is this totem, the duration doubles.


My first thought was 'If it is a Lit Totem, the Duration doubles' or 'If it is a Lit Totem, everyone is Exposed' but I felt those could be too OP.

Basically, it's a Hex to pair with other Hex perks, as a trap.

Comments

  • @Power_Guy said:

    Hex: <Name Here> (I don't have a name :P )

    Whenever a Survivor finishes cleansing a Totem, they shout and suffer from Exposed for 20/25/30 seconds. If it is this totem, the duration doubles.

    My first thought was 'If it is a Lit Totem, the Duration doubles' or 'If it is a Lit Totem, everyone is Exposed' but I felt those could be too OP.

    Basically, it's a Hex to pair with other Hex perks, as a trap.

    Haunted Grounds?

  • Bloody hell, you're right. Shows how often I play Spirit.

    Though mine is still different...kind of...if you squint while standing on your head after drinking 12 jaegerbombs...